Hawaii Mainland Administrators, LLC ( HMA, LLC ) is seeking a full time Customer Service Representative for our Cottonwood, AZ location. The perspective candidate will need excellent oral and written communications. Bilingual a huge plus. They should have the ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor while working under pressure and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. HCFA and UB claims processing knowledge with excellent data entry and 10-key. Knowledge of ICD/CPT/HCPCS coding medical terminology very helpful.
HMA, LLC is a privately held national Healthcare company which provides a broad range of development, management and information services.
We have a support Team that works closely toward excellent customer and client services. Our Team members use their talents and creativity to perform a variety of job functions and are encouraged to learn new skills.
Hourly position with 401(k), paid Holidays and excellent company paid benefits. EOE
Submit resume and wage requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 866-293-9670.
- Customer Service experience with healthcare background preferred.
- Bilingual a Plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, excellent computer skills, excellent communications skills, strong organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years performing billing and collections activities and proficient in Excel.
The Customer Service Representative provides Customer Service to all members, providers, clients and brokers with all aspects of benefits, eligibility and claim inquires in accordance with plan documents, policy and procedures, and administrative guidelines.
- Quote benefits, eligibility and claim status accurately and timely to all callers
- Document all calls.
- Return all voice messages, emails and written inquiries.